- 320000.00 - 1600000.00 INR
- Thruster / DC Disc/ AC Shoe
- 15-20 m/m
- wire rope hoist
- For loading and unloading
- 1- 100 Tonne
- 4-50 Meter (m)
- 1-100 Tonne
- vertical and horizontal
- 5- 35 Mtr
- through remote/ pendent push button
- 3 mm/m
- through remote/ pendent push button
- 415 v 3 phase
- 220/415 Watt (w)
Material handling is a pivotal section in any manufacturing industry that includes mass movement of materials from one spot to another by alternating the nature of the materials. If labors are hired for moving such bulk materials, it will result in great cost without safety measures. Overhead EOT Single Girder Cranes we offer come with cost reduction and finally effects in less cost for a processed good.
EOT (Electronic overhead travelling) cranes are indispensable industrial equipment active in material handling activity. Overhead EOT single girder cranes are utilized to lift the physical objects by using the hoists fixed in trolleys. These come under standardized crane types and can be sequestered under two assemblages based on the nature of running and number of cross –girders.
Based on the number of cross- girders it can be classified as single as well as double girder cranes. Based on nature of running it can be under running cranes as well as top running cranes.
Under running: Running on the bottommost rim of runway girders, the running cranes are corroborated from the roof constitution. They are beneficial since the very small trolley approach magnitude can employ the maximal of the building's height and width. There is an expectation of employing the existent ceiling girder for the protection of the crane tracks.
Top running: The girders are the support beams, which is utilized to refer the primary horizontal assistance of a construction that aids smaller beams. Single girder cranes can be of:
1) I-beam type main girder that has a crane distance of 18m(59 ft) and load up to 10 tonnes
2) Box-type main girder that pairs up to 30m (98 ft) and can uplift load up to 40 tonnes
3) Under running single girder cranes that pair up to 22m (72 ft) and weight lift loading up to 12.5 tonnes.
Overhead EOTsingle girder cranes value less in numerous ways as only cross girders are needful and have faster installation. The runway signals are lighter enough due to decreased crane dead weight. Overhead Cranes can be pressurized with radio remote controls as well as with independent traveling push button pendants that permit operators to stand on the fail-safe side and function. Functions are in such a manner of a safer side to have an obstruction less orientation for smooth running of products. These are bestowed with unique properties. Fundamental in the design optimization such that it obviates deadweight and cut down the price of the equipment. These are mostly utilized in manufacturing heavy equipments, construction companies, exportation of materials, which cannot be managed with hands as such.
Some of the unique features of Overhead EOT Single Girder Crane includes:
- High performance
- Easy maintenance
- Corrosion resistance
Following are the unique attributes of EOT cranes:
- Optimum design of the structure avoiding dead weight and reducing the cost of the equipment.
- Very much suitable for power house cranes where these cranes are used for maintenance.
- Economical Design by providing manual long and cross travel facility with a provision for using either an electric hoist or a motorized chain pulley block.
- Low head room which in turn reduces the cost of the shed/building.
- Customized design to match the budget of the customer.
- Highly competitive prices.
Standard Features of overhead Single Girder EOT Crane:
- Design: Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain.
- Motors: Motors will be Crane duty motors, squirral cage induction motors for hoists and cranes also slipering induction motors will be provided for heavy duty cranes as per the applications.
- Gear Boxes: Precision flat helical / spur gear units in light alloy housings with case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent oil/grease lubrication.
- Brakes: Single/Dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes featuring automatic braking on power failure.
- Limit Switches: To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
- Push Button Stations: Extra light, handy, easy to operate, aluminum, fabricated from extruded section.
- Soft Starts: Electric/Electronic soft start modules electrically coupled to the long travel drives to achieve jerk free, cushioned & smooth starts.
- Maintenance Platform With Hand Railing: Easy, simple & safe maintenance of the Crane extended partially or totally along the girder.
|Head Room |
|Wheel Base |
|Hook Approach |
|End Clearance |
|Wheel Load Per Wheel |
|1 ||5 ||750 ||1800 ||700 ||250 ||0.9 |
|10 ||850 ||2400 ||700 ||250 ||1.02 |
|15 ||900 ||2800 ||700 ||250 ||1.27 |
|2 ||5 ||850 ||2000 ||700 ||270 ||1.6 |
|10 ||950 ||2400 ||700 ||270 ||1.7 |
|15 ||1050 ||2800 ||700 ||270 ||1.9 |
|20 ||1200 ||3600 ||700 ||270 ||2.3 |
|3 ||5 ||850 ||1900 ||800 ||275 ||2.07 |
|10 ||950 ||2400 ||800 ||275||2.2 |
|15 ||1100 ||2800 ||800 ||275||2.6 |
|20 ||1300 ||3600 ||800 ||275||3.2 |
|5 ||10 ||1000 ||2400 ||900 ||275||3.5 |
|15 ||1250 ||2800 ||900 ||275||4 |
|20 ||1350 ||3600 ||900 ||275||4.4 |
|7.5 ||10 ||1100 ||2400 ||950 ||300 ||5.02 |
|15 ||1300 ||2800 ||950 ||300||5.5 |
|20 ||1500 ||3600 ||950 ||300||6.02 |
|10 ||10 ||1200 ||2400 ||1000 ||300||6.5 |
|15 ||1400 ||2800 ||1000 ||300||7.1 |
|20 ||1550 ||3600 ||1000 ||300||7.6 |
|20 ||10 ||1250 ||2500 ||1000 ||300||9.4 |
|15 ||1550 ||3000 ||1000 ||300||10.15|
|20 ||1600 ||4000 ||1000 ||300||10.7 |
- Above specifications are for Class II Medium Duty Cranes.
- Above dimensions are for Cranes having 6 Mtr. Lift. There may be minor deviations in dimensions for higher height of lift.
- Venus' reserve the right to effect any designs or dimensional change without Notice.
Hoist Travelling Speed
- 20 Per Year
- 4-6 Week
- Wooden packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- iso 9001:2018
Venus Engineers Unit No 809, Tower B4 Spaze i-Tech Park Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana, 122018, India