- Metric Ton
The Most Portable and Flexible: Gantry Cranes
When it is required to lift a heavy object, Gantry Cranes are employed into use to do the needful. They work by lifting heavy loads with a hoist and can move horizontally over rails that are fitted under beams.
Gantry Cranes are used to lift heavy objects and are frequently used for ship buildings, wherein heavy parts and engines need to be fixed. Developed in modern times, Gantry Cranes are being used on a large scale since their development.
Gantry Cranes move along rails that are fixed on the ground. They are a safer and more efficient option when the use of Overhead cranes is not possible. Both the cranes are handled by one operator, making it less risky for operations.
Gantry/Goliath Cranes: Where they are used?
Gantry Cranes are used in most areas where the heavy lifting of objects is required. A few of them are mentioned below,
- They are used at Construction sites where shifting and moving of building blocks is required.
- Also at harbours, where heavy cargo and boxes need to be moved.
- Gantry cranes are also used for shipbuilding.
- They are used at workplaces where huge bridge cranes cannot be used due to height and weight constraints.
- Gantry cranes are also used at steel plants, mills, etc
- Places where induction and maintenance of heavy engines and machinery are required.
- Also, other overhead cranes, bridge cranes, etc. cannot be put to use.
- 2 Per Week
- Container Packing
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
G 232,233, Riico Industrial Area, Bhiwadi, Karoli, Distt Alwar,, Alwar, Rajasthan, 301707, India